Monday 29 April 2013

Champneys VIP Event...

I was recently invited to a Champneys VIP event, to be perfectly honest with you I was a little nervous about going don't get me wrong I love the idea of getting pampered but I was worried that it would be all about sales and I would feel I had to purchase everything, but I couldn't have been more wrong it wasn't like that at all! When we first arrived we were offered wine (which I don't drink) but mum says it was lovely, then in a group of about 8 people they gave us a tour of champneys explaining how each of the most popular treatments benefit you, after the tour we each got given goodie bags which inculded:


While we were at the evening they were running a special promotion that you could book any treatment for half price, so mum and I treated ourselves to two spray tans each which we could book for anytime in the next three months and mum also booked in three eyebrow threading sessions as for just £6 each compared to the £12 they normally are its a bargain :) 

Also while we were there I purchased these at half price:

They were running another promotion that if you spend more than £10 on champneys products you get this bundle free and as the products were already half price I couldn't resist and who doesn't enjoy free products.



My review of all these products will be coming soon, I cant wait to take a long bath and try them all out :) 

Be back soon!
Sharni xx




No comments:

Post a Comment