Sunday 11 January 2015

Nan's Birthday...

Its nan's birthday on Monday, so we are all going for a family lunch to celebrate. We are going to try Jimmy's the new buffet in Brighton marina, we have all heard very mixed reviews so fingers crossed its ok.

This is the box card I made for her using the new 'Flower Patch' stamp and die set by stampin' up (sorry I know I used it on my last card as well I just love it).


I used the colour's Pool party, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz and Stampin' Up So Saffron patterned paper on the outside of the box. For the box itself I used Cardstock in Crumb Cake.


I heat embossed on the flaps of the box with the Wow! Canvas stamp in Pale Gold, I love the Texture it gives to the box. I also added a little bit of Wink of Stella to some of the flowers to make them sparkle as they move around.


Have you ever made a Box card?

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment