Friday 2 January 2015

Naughty Little Haul...

On Black Friday Me and Mum placed two sneaky Orders. One from My Favorite Things (which had to come all the way from america =)) and the other from JustRite.


From My Favorite Things I got:
Bottom line Alphabet Dies
Bottom line Numbers & Symbols Dies
Big Birthday Numbers Stamps
Cooper Alphabet Stamps
Expand Your View Stamps
Enjoy The Journey Stamps
 Captured Memories Stamps
Dizzy Border Edge Die
Oval Dainty Doily Die
Oval Dainty Doily Duo Dies
Oval Open Scallop Doily Die
Circle Dainty Doily Die
Circle Open Scallop Doily Die
Open Bracket Border Die
Double Dot Border Die
Harlequin Die
Notched Border Die
Jumbo Monarch Border Die
Stax - Designer Labels 1 Dies



From Justrite I got:
Victorian Tile
Floral Flourishes
Stitched Circles
Vintage wallpaper
Harlequin Script
Chevron Stripe 
Ticking Stripe 
Fleur De Lis 

They are all cling background and they honestly stamp so lovely, I have definitely started a on going collection.

Did you treat yourself to anything on black Friday or over the Christmas period? 
I would love to see what goodies you got =) 

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

1 comment: