Friday 27 February 2015

Bloglovin...

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know I have just joined the website bloglovin', as I have noticed quite a few of the blogs I was following are already members so I thought I would give it a go and not get left behind. :)

 Image result for bloglovin image

One of the best parts about it for me is I had started to read and follow different blogs on my different devices (Iphone, Ipad and my laptop) and it was driving me crazy, hopefully with bloglovin' I can just use the one app and keep up with all the same blogs regardless of what device i'm on at the time.

The other great thing about it is that it seems very easy to discover new blogs you didn't know were out there. ;)

Do any of you use?

There is a link at the bottom of my blog now, if you guys would like to follow me ;)

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13737165/?claim=bbfnppsm63z">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment