Sunday 1 February 2015

Ingalilly Digital Stamp...

Kirsty Wiseman posted this cute free digital stamp a few days ago, so Mum and I both challenged ourselves to use it along with this weeks PaperTake Weekly Challenge. The stamps name is Ingalilly and she is the perfect size for on a larger card.


I used the stampin up colours 'Pumpkin Pie' and 'Melon Mambo' which work perfectly with the doodlebug designer paper called 'Pretty Pink Asterisks' I used Copic pens to colour in the image for her face I used the colours E51 & E50, Hair YR31 & Y21, Flowers Y15 & Y17, The orange YR15 & YR16 and for all the pink RV14, RV13, RV10 & RV02. The large sentiment is from Justrite and its called vintage labels four.


Click here to see what mum created. 

I'm really happy with the way  mine turned out I have to be honest i'm never really a fan of working with digital stuff but I think this one was ok as I got to color it myself and wasn't restrained to colors that had already been chosen.  

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment