Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Mothers Day...

This is the card me and Sofie created this morning for mum...



The paper I used is the Teresa Collins, Nine & Co. 6X6 paper pad. I absolutely love it! I find it so easy to work with because all the papers coordinate beautifully. Normally I find even paper pads have the odd few sheets that don't really match the collection at all,But with this set it doesn't matter what sheets you choose they go together and that just makes it such a pleasure to work with. The lily of the valley stamp Sofie choose is called 'Armful Of Daisies'. Which she coloured with Copics to match the colours in the paper.  

Yes I know we left it to make the card actually on mothers day, that's because we never ever both get free time to go out to the craft room when mum isn't in there. So this morning we left dad making hot cross buns with mum's assistance and quickly managed to make her the card. This is how the hot cross buns turned out :) They tasted lovely!


We are all off out now, to go up to Nan & Grandads house for a take away. I hope you all have a great mothers day!

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment