Thursday 14 May 2015

The Kreative-Kit...

On The bank holiday monday we all as a family went to the Ardingly spring fair, one of the activities there this year was this Water Zorbing, which of course Sofie and Dani both wanted a go on. :) 


I made this Project life Page using this months Kreative-Kit. The page came together so easily I couldn't believe it! Its amazing how stressful and time consuming that starting stage is that you don't realise it doesn't need to be with a kit, it was lovely to just sit down and create and it was all there and done, all I had to do was print the photos and then I could create! 


I love how this page turned out and it so lovely using the chipboard embellishments and matching paper from the Simple Stories Life Documented and all the matching goodies in the Kreative-Kit. 


Have you ever worked from a kit before?

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment