Friday 31 July 2015

Scrapbook Page using Stampin up Project life kit...

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you that I made using Stampin Up's This Day Project Life Kit. I recently have been really enjoying scrap booking again, I have a few more lined up to share with you. 


For this layout I used some Iphone pictures that were taken earlier this year when we was being silly and taking shots with my new selfie stick, so I couldn't print them out to large. It was actually really nice to be able to make a layout that was really about the photos, more just making a nice layout and working with the Project Life kit. 


I kept it quite simple and added just a few Stampin Up stamps from the set Point & click plus a few Thickers and gems. 



Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment