Saturday 20 February 2016

Sorry...

Sorry it has been sooo long since the last update.

Today I have finally managed to change from ShopaholicSharni.blogspot.co.uk to just www.sharnimatthews.co.uk (So please follow me here instead :)) I have been trying to make this switch for a while now but it is a lot harder than you would think.

I hope to be posting very shortly and back to regular updates very soon but please bare with me. As some of you may already know I have just started a new job at BlueBird Care which I am loving, plus volunteering at the amazing St. John's College every wednesday, I am finding it very hard to work out some kind of new routine again where blogging fits in as well but I promise I haven't just forgotten about you, I am trying.

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

2 comments: