Thursday 7 July 2016

#PaperettesonTour - Beautiful Scrapbook Layout...

Today I have a scrapbook layout to share with you which I created using the My Story collection from My Minds Eye. I think I am actually in love with this collection! 

The photo is one of many that were snapped on our craft tour to america, this is the group of us on one of the first mornings in a town called Celebration that we visited to for a lovely breakfast!  


I fussy cut the flowers from one of the 12 X 12 sheets. Its the first time I have done that and gosh it took a long time but I am really happy with the way they turned out and love the way they cluster together. The word Beautiful is a die cut from Kaisercraft which comes in a set of three called Cherish. 


As i'm sure you can tell I am very happy with the way this layout turned out and I cant wait to work with this collection again! 

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment