Wednesday 3 August 2016

#thedailymarker30day - Day 30...

We made it!! Today is Day 30!!

I will certainly miss colouring something everyday but now some house work might be able to get done, or even I might stop spending quite so much as unfortunately I won't be seeing all the lovely things that you guys are all colouring.

Here is my last card...




I used the stamp set and coordinating dies called 'So Jelly' from lawn fawn which of course I coulored in with my copic pens.

I then matched them and distress inked the blue and the yellow backgrounds.
The little fish that you see are from Avery Elle, from a set called 'Swim Team'.

Then finally I finished it off by scattering a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

I wish I could of had the time to coulor and make the image into a card everyday the last 30 days but I honestly enjoyed playing along so much! And I definitely will be joining in next year!! Thank you Kathy Rac!

Did you manage to keep up?

Be back soon! Sharni X

No comments:

Post a Comment