Thursday 1 September 2016

Besties - img006 fluffy frannie...

Happy September! I can't believe we are 3/4 through 2016 already!! Where has the year gone?

Today I have another Besties card to share with you she is called Fluffy Frannie. As always I coloured her in with my Copic pens.



The theme for the challenge this month is Fall. Which made me instantly think of being all cozy with a cup of hot coffee so when I saw this image, I knew she was perfect!!



The 'For You' is a new die from lawn fawn which I have cut out in green then layered another white one on top as well.

The tag is just a random 'craft' coulored one I had in my collection which I used the Tim Holtz distress inks for around the edge of to give it a bit of texture.

I can't wait to see what all you guys make for this challenge!!

Be back soon! Sharni X

1 comment:

  1. Sharni your colouring is so lush on this and I love the earthy tones and faux sewing around the image.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete