Saturday 1 October 2016

Besties - Img734...

So October is here! Hopefully this will be the month that we can get back out our coats and boots! Recently it has been really warm which of course is nice but honestly I miss the cooler evenings, autumn is my favourite season of the year! 

Anyway with a new month starting means a new challenge is also starting over on The UK Besties blog, this months theme is Halloween. 


I used the Besties Img734 which of course I coloured with my Copic pens and I was super brave and coloured black I used the C family along with 100 and i'm really happy with the result and it wasn't actually as hard as I thought it would be. 

The back ground paper and the sentiment are both Doodlebug which I had left over from last year! The Black spiders web you can slightly see is from Stampin Up which again is left over from last year!

I cant wait to see what you create for the challenge!


Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment