Saturday 19 October 2013

Juicy Couture Sample Sale...

Mum and I recently got invited to a small Juicy Couture sample sale that was being held in London. I have always been a lover of Juicy Couture but they definitely seem to go though stages, one minute they are old and boring then the next they are all to young, however at the moment they seem to have got it just right, and I have been loving it.

While we were there we may have both treated ourselves to a few goodies :), these are the things I picked up...


I was good and got just these two handbags, there was so many lovely bags there to choose from, it was hard to choose just two!




I got this gorgeous bright pink one, which is a little unlike me but i have decided as its summer i should try and wear more color and not just always play it safe. This bag is called the Lauryn Zip Top Tote, I love the shape of this bag and that it has the long handles plus the extra shoulder strap, if needed. The outer material of this bag is nylon which makes the bag super lightweight and is lined with a navy blue cotton interior. 





I also got this bag which is called a Piper Tote in dark blue, I have been looking at this style bag for a while now as I think it will be great for traveling and also for those days that you just need to carry everything, Gucci do a lovely one almost exactly the same but made of the black Gucci material but it is quite out my price range. Again this bag is lightweight which I appreciate but I think what I love most about it is just the simplicity of it and how it will go perfect with jeans.   




I also got these two charms, which I can add onto either my chain link bracelet or a long gold necklace. I love building my Juicy Couture charm collection, as I think it can be a fun and easy way to change the look of a existing piece of JC jewellery you all ready own. 


Be back soon!
Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment