Tuesday 11 November 2014

Card Making...

Back at the beginning of the year when mum first suggested that I got back into crafting, I was adamant that I wouldn't do cards just project life. That was fine for the first six months before I started to get all of my own crafting supplies and wanted to create more than I could keep up with in photos. Plus when all the family realised I was crafting it felt a little strange that I wasn't making them a special card from myself. So i started just making the odd birthday card here and there.

So this year is the first year that I have taken on the challenge to do all my own christmas cards, before I was just always included in our family's cards that mum created.


I will be posting them up individually as I create them, so keep popping back to see what I have been making.



This was my first one - 




I used a stamp set from justrite called snowflakes that I brought from ally pally earlier in the year.


I used Stampin' ups real red and smoky slate cardstock and the matching inks plus bermuda bay inkpad for the snowflakes. 



I hope you like my card let me know what you think...



Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment