Sunday 30 November 2014

Pen Storage -

About a week ago I spent the evening organising my pens (yes I know thats very sad) I thought of this idea a few weeks ago when mum and I ordered these clear DVD cases for mum to organise all her stamps into and of course I had to have some too as I knew they would come in handy around the craft room somewhere. The pens work in them perfectly! 


All I done is put the pens/pencils in order of brand then by colour. Then just colored a little of each on a white scrap and punched it out with a small circle punch and stuck it on the binder of the case. So I know what is in each case.


So far I have been loving them stored like this and have actually found that I have been using them a lot more as now its easy for me to just found the one i'm looking for instead of having to rummage through them all just for one.

How do you store your pens?

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

1 comment: