Saturday 29 November 2014

Secret Santa...

For my secret santa present this year I received an amazing spellbinders die called 'Cascading Hearts' from the new shapeabilities collection.

I just played with it very quickly last night and made this card..


The set includes two dies one which cuts the hearts out and another that cuts the rectangle around the edge. I think it makes a really lovely background for a card all I done here was use the dies on a piece of white cardstock mounted it on a red (Real Red) card base,  I then used the heart die on a pink piece of cardstock (Pink Pirouette) and used a few of the hearts to fill some of the red ones in, I then added glossy accents to make pop.. 


For the sentiment I used the stampin up 'Label Love' stamp set and matching punch, covered it in clear wink of stella and then went over the top with glossy accents. I love how these two look together, It really is so sparkly in real life. 

Have you played with any of the dies in the shapeabilities collection? 

P.S Thank you again to my Secret Santa =)


Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment