Monday 2 May 2016

Day 11 - Clearwater...

My next layout I have to share with you is of photos that I took on our day 11. On this day we drove across to a city called clear water about 2 hours away from where we were staying. It was a great day out and lovely to see the america sea. It was a amazing atmosphere on the beach and although it was busy and super hot! 


On this layout I have used a cut file for the background that mum and I challenged each other to use, you can see hers HERE. Behind it I have punched circles of the Maggie Holmes - Confetti collection to fit in the circles plus cut down a few of the photos that were taken on the day. 

I am really happy with the way this layout has turned out, but since taking the photos i have actually added the word clearwater onto the bottom of the picture. Have you ever used a large cut file as a background? 

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment