Tuesday 4 March 2014

New Job.. New Start..

As some of you may know I have recently returned from living in Abu Dhabi for the last three years! It was a very, very sad experience as I had to split up with my boyfriend Hamudii of 4 & 1/2 years, and leave the home, pets and life behind that I had created in the sun with him.




I found it very hard to return as I had no money behind me or no job to return to, thankfully my family were very supportive and happy to help me start my new life here in the UK. 

My uncle Jobie and his fiancee Kirsty have been really kind and asked me to be their live in nanny for thier children Rosa (Age 2) and Austin (Age 10 months) as Kirsty's maternity leave is coming to an end and she wants to return to full time work. This works out great for both sides as I get a house to live in, a new job with a new car :) and they get a nanny to love and take care of their children while they are at work.


Rosa

Austin 

Jobie & Kirsty (In America 2 years ago)


So I hope that clears up why I have been absent from my blog for so long. I am looking forward to returning to blogging, there will still be plenty of shopping posts along with some lifestyle posts sharing the adventures me and the children have. 


Be back soon

Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment