Saturday 5 July 2014

Sensationail...

As you all know I am a true collector of Essie nail varnish, but just before I traveled to Thailand I invested in a Sensationail kit. 

My Mum and I have been looking into one for a little while but I was always unsure as I kinda enjoy painting my nails to match outfits and was unsure if I got Sensationail I would get bored with wearing the same colour for up to two weeks that it claimed to stay on for. 

When it came to packing nail varnish for Thailand though that was different, wouldn't it be nice to go on holiday and not have to worry about painting your nails everyday because they would chip so easily because of the amount of water you are in. 

So we both bit the bullet and went for it! This is the starter kit you get to begin with which includes all the basics you need to begin with. 


 The other worry I had was that I have such a large collection of Essie nail varnish I didn't want to just stop using them and not love them anymore! I did research though and apparently you can still use normal nail varnish with the kit. I haven't tried this yet but at least there is hope. :) 

This is the colour selection I have collected so far. What's nice is that they don't have thousands of different colours yet, so it is possible to collect them all and there isn't duplicates of virtually the same colour.     


I am incredibly happy with Sensationail so far and really enjoyed wearing in while on holiday. I can't see me buying essies again anytime soon but I do see my Sensationail collection growing quickly as they do a sample sale almost every other weekend with a colour of their choice for just £6 which is less than half price of Boots who sell it for £15 a bottle :) 

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment